Pelvic Health Masterclass with Michelle Cockram
Let’s talk health, pelvic health!
How do you exercise your pelvic floor muscles? How often should you exercise these muscles? How do you know if your pelvic floor is weak or dysfunctional!? Is it too late to improve it?
We don’t have the answers but we know someone who has all the answers!
10 in stock
The Well Retreat is extremely excited to host Michelle Cockram, a uniquely qualified Pelvic Health Physiotherapist with over 10 years’ experience.
Michelle aims to enlighten and empower you to take control of your own pelvic health to maximise your bladder and bowel health.
We’re going to go through the following topics:
- The role of the pelvic floor explained.
- Signs and symptoms of a weak or dysfunctional pelvic floor.
- How pelvic floor exercises can improve your sex life.
- How to exercise and improve your pelvic floor muscles.
- How to avoid pelvic organ prolapse and manage the one you have.
- Food, drink and the habits that affect your pelvic floor.
And all of your questions are very, very welcome – don’t be shy – Michelle is eager to make you feel comfortable with any and all of your seemingly embarrassing symptoms and concerns!
This is wonderful opportunity to learn more about your own body and Michelle has prepared such a thoughtful gift bag for you. There will be tea, coffee and sweet treats to enjoy along the way.