Introduction To Massage
As well as helping to create a sense of relaxation, massage can also help ease aching muscles and niggling pains, skin problems, anxiety, depression and stress.
It is for these reasons that we are bringing you this introduction to massage workshop. Spend an enjoyable 4 hours either alone or with a friend or two, watching educational guided demonstrations, learning all you need to be able to give friends and loved ones relaxing and therapeutic massages.
10 in stock
At The Well School we are unique in the fact that we like to teach massage from the ground up. Learning how to stand & use your body correctly, avoiding putting unnecessary stress on your body whilst giving massage.
You will learn how to give a back massage with the tutor’s demonstration and to enhance the relaxation further, you will also learn about our essential oil synergies and how to use them in massage to help balance the emotions as well as the body.
A comprehensive manual will be provided that covers all areas learnt in the workshop. You can’t learn to massage without practice, so you will use your newly learnt skills to massage each other leaving you feeling relaxed and uplifted.
- An introduction to essential oils, carrier oils and safe blending
- Skin care, relaxation and everyday ailments
- How stress can affect our mind and in-particular, our body
- Give and receive a relaxing back massage where we commonly hold tension
- Create your own oil, specially blended for your needs to use during your massage using our pre blended massage oils
You will be learning massage in an open space with both men and women present. The day entails an amount of bare skin to be exposed and a certain level of undress will be required to learn the routines.